Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Put that thing down and pay attention!!!!

What do I hate? I hate people who tailgate me in the morning while they're yakking away on their damn cell phone!! Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cell phones. Why, some of my best friends have them. Got one myself. But I don't use it when driving. In fact, if I'm driving, I make for a pretty poor conversationalist because I tend to focus on whatever I'm doing. Like driving. Besides, what on this earth is so all fired important that you've got to chatter away while guiding a near two ton machine down the road crowded with other living souls????? What did you do before cell phone became common???
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!!
There. I feel much better now.
Back to your regularly scheduled blog.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ..."
Isaac Asimov

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?