Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Thinking.........

I saw that a few years ago on an industrial computer I was using. Really startled me.

I quit buying name brand computers long time ago, after the last one fried a mother board 1 month after the warrantee ran out. That enraged me so much that since then, I've bought my own components and built my last 3. (1 for me, and 2 for my sons.) from scratch. In doing so, I've learned one thing for certain:

Computers are sentient beings, with dreams, hopes, and fears, just like the rest of us. And yes, they can indeed be offended.

But I believe the reason I've had good luck with mine, is that they also know I'm quite capable of mercilessly ripping their guts out, and that I have done so on occasion. That knowledge tends to dampen their arrogance quite a bit.

Try it sometime.

"Let's face it, the average computer user has the brain of a Spider Monkey. "
Bill Gates

Comments:
ROTFL!!! Uh Huh!! Cussing a blue streak at this Dell helps occastionally, too.:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?