Monday, October 02, 2006

 

hi there.....

To all the republicans (I refuse to use upper case to name you.) I don't want to hear ONE MORE WORD, NOT ONE, do you hear me???? NOT ONE!!!!!!! Yep. NOT ONE!!!!

What? you ask???

The Clinton blow job.

Drop it, and focus on REAL issues.

Yeah.

Right.

I'll believe it when I see that.

And yes. I am enjoying this.

I am enjoying this page realated scandal as much as the republicans enjoyed the cigar blow jobs.

How does it feel????

It was entertaining as hell to watch the local GOP look like deer in the headlights tonight.

Comments:
Tsk, Tsk!! Revenge is mine, saith us.:) It's also best served cold. Poor, pour Foley says; "But I'm a drunk, waaaaa!!" First time I ever heard that excuse.:P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?