Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Thanks To All

I want to thank everyone who posted a response to my previous post from the bottom of my heart. The outpouring of concern and well wishes was heart warming, and I do really appreciate it.

My son is doing OK right now. He's dealing with some discomfort that's been there since the first incident a week ago Monday, including headaches and backpain. We spent more time at the hospital yesterday for more tests (He's starting to feel like the proverbial pin cushion.) and also some treament for his discomfort, which actually did some good. He felt a good deal better afterwards, even though it took all evening to get it done. We're scheduled to meet with the surgeon later this week to get things going.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and wishes, and please forgive if I don't keep updating on a regular basis.


"Sumbitch! Damn that hurts!"
My Son

Comments:
I'm so glad you kept us updated. I am keeping good thoughts going for you.
 
We're Americans. We do that kind of goofy stuff.:)
 
future tells me i am one of those bleeding heart liberals- or maybe he just agreed with me :) good thoughts for you and your family continue to be thought from new york! post when you can.
 
Glad to hear things are better!
 
My thoughts from So. Cal. will collide with Betmo's and embrace your family somewhere in the middle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?