Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

A short update.

This Saturday, the 9th, will mark one month since my son had his operation. I'm pleased to say he's doing very well. He's switching from one type of anti-seizure medication to another right now, (I don't remember the names.) and the new one seems to have less intense side effects than the old one. His health is good, the scar on his scalp is healing nicely, and is less obtrusive than it was before, expecially with his hair growing back. The thing that bothers him the most is the loss of his license for a full six months from the first seizure. (Oct 9) He understands why, and accepts it, but he still really missed driving.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for all of the thoughts, prayers, and expressions of support we've received since I firts wrote about this. I can't believe it's been almost 2 full months since this all started. You positive thoughts and expressions of support made it easier.

Thanks.

Comments:
Glad all is well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?